Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tracy Anderson Method Metamorphosis

So I know I haven't been as faithful as I said I was going to be about blogging but I'm starting a new fitness routine tomorrow that I'm going to blog my way through to help me stay motivated from all of you and keep me on track. So many of you know my obsession with everything Tracy Anderson. For those of you not familiar with her, google her! I have all of her DVDs and tomorrow I'm starting her newest project called Metamorphosis AKA "Meta".

It still entails the muscular structure and dance cardio but its complemented with a meal plan which I know is going to kick my butt. For those of you that know me well know that I'm always trying to find the next big challenge to take on and this is going to be it. This Meta series will run for 90 days and at the end of those 90 days, if I make it, she sends the next 90 days worth of material. So here we go, Ready....Set.....Go!! I officially have 30 minutes left until tomorrow starts so I may go polish off the cupcakes Julie left here last night :) I plan on posting the food I'll be making so all of you can be sooooo jealous!!! Sweet Dreams!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment