Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Im Blogging!.........Again

It's a new year and with new years comes new resolutions. I've never been one to set rediculous goals or try to make drastic changes that I know won't hold up until Valentine's Day but this year I decided that I'm going to make this blog a virtual diary so a year from now I can look back and read about everything I (hopefully) accoplished. So here we go! Here's a little bit about me. My name is Ally, I'm married to Seth, and we have a stand-in child name Ramsey (our yorkie). And in one week we're getting stand-in child #2. We live in Daphne, AL and it's pretty much heaven living here. We moved into our house about a year and a half ago and my free time is spent on coming up with ways to spend money decorating this blank shell. It's fun dont get me wrong but it takes me forever to decide what color/decor I want for each room that I'm slowly getting around to starting the next project. A lot of what I'll be blogging about will revolve around this. I'm also pretty much addicted to fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. My typical routine is about 2 hours a day of exercise 5-7 times per week. Yea, I'm pretty much nuts but it's my "Ally" time and I love it. My fitness guru is Tracy Anderson and I swear by her muscular design series. She's changed my body in no way any exercise program has and I love it! (Also, majority of my blogging will be about her and her fitness program). I'm also a vegetarian so cooking meals in my house can be daunting sometimes since Seth is no where close to being a veggie. In my free time you can either find me at Ann Taylor Loft or TJ Maxx shopping :) Im trying to break away from my two trusted friends (stores) and shop the boutiques more but its been such a long relationship I feel like I'm cheating. I also love to coupon since the coupon rage has struck Baldwin County. Daphne just got a Publix so I'm in heaven. Not that the Fairhope Publix was far away but being a few miles up the road definetly helps. So I guess that pretty much scratches the surface of who I am and what I'll be posting mostly about. I hope you find my blog entertaining. I'm sure we'll be laughing, crying, and laughing some more together in the next year so let's enjoy the ride together!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment