Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today was hard!! I think it's all starting to set it now and my body is starting to scream out for the foods I'm no longer eating i.e. processed foods like Cheez Its, breads, dairy, etc. Notice I said Cheez Its first because they are my absolute favorite!!

On Day 91 I'm having a Cheez It party and you are all invited :) Today's workout was not as energetic as yesterdays. I worked out late in the afternoon as opposed to yesterday getting to workout in the morning and I believe it made a huge difference on my energy level. Yesterday my dance cardio was at about 96% effort and today was closer to about 70%. I was begging for that 30 minute mark to hurry up and get here. Poor Tracy was getting a lashing out at on my TV screen! "I hate you crazy woman!" "What the heck are your legs doing and why won't mine go that fast!" And don't even let me get on my rant about how the mat work went down. I've never sweat so much "fairy dust" in my life. So much so that I had to rip off the sports bra because sweat was pouring! I know that's an awful visual but I was home alone :) I never know how this little lady tends to make these workouts feel like your legs are burning off your body but I know tomorrow morning I will wake up and look down and already be able to see a difference. Day 2 down and 28 to go for month 1, 88 to finish the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment