Wednesday, February 23, 2011


Day 3 is in the books ladies (and gentlemen if you're bored enough to read my blog about girlie stuff) :). I have to say today was a complete success due to the fact I woke up at 6:00 this morning to meet with some girlfriends for a new Bible study that kicked off today. I am definetly not a morning person, which is why I don't do my workouts in the morning, so I was dreading getting up an hour earlier to go sit at Chick-Fil-A and smell the warm deliciousness of those chicken minis in honey glazed biscuits. Mmmmm wasn't exactly my heaven. But it was a great start to my day, I always loved getting with my girls, no matter when!! So I made my power juice first thing this morning and let it chill and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it, it was GREAT!! I've learned that drinking it in the morning really does power your day because it's 10:48 right now and I'm still ticking like a jackrabbit. Breakfast was good (loving the blueberry applesauce), lunch was even better, and dinner didn't make it to me until about 8:30 tonight, which was just ok. The Gazpacho is my least favorite but I was so hungry by the time I ate it went down the hatch. Oh the the sweet potato puree is like my dessert!
Workouts were 1/2 and 1/2 on me today. My calved killed today so all the jumping was rough. I bought a new pair of trainers yesterday and thought I would love the extra cushion (since I've been using the Nike Free's since November) but I think my legs have gotten so use to the "free" feeling that the extra weight from the new trainers made them sore. So today I went back to my Free's and I felt like I had dumbells on. They screamed at me the whole time, now I know the meaning of "the dogs are barking"!!
So off topic but I've been decorating my house since good ole Uncle Sam dropped my tax money he originally took from me off at my door today so my girl Jen and I shopped all evening (which is why dinner didn't take place until 8:30). Everything is looking amazing!! So between this new Tracy Anderson Meta program and decorating my house, AND a full time job, I'm pooped! Goodnight my friends!! Day 3 down and 27 (87 ultimate goal) to go!

In Him,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment