Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 4 SUCCESS



Fabulous Day!!! Everyone was right, everyday gets better and the food is really starting to taste delish :) I guess the taste buds really do start to change after a while. So here's how the day went.... I had to get up and make the blueberry applesauce and as I was reading the recipe ingredients I read: 4 apples, 1/2 cup blueberries, and cinnamon (makes 1 serving)!! The first time I made it I don't know where I read this but I swore I read "makes 3 serving" so I split it into 3 tupperware and have been enjoying the amount. So imagine my shock when I read "1 serving"!!! It was a TON of food. Which, believe me, I'm not complaining. But it was too much, I couldn't eat it all so I stuck the rest in the fridge to enjoy later in the day when I needed a little something to snack on. GREAT START TO MY DAY!
Have I mentioned that it's my absolute favorite!! The food the rest of the day I had already prepared yesterday so the day went smooth. It makes it so much easier when you can just run it and pop it in the microwave to heat up, yesterday was rough trying to work, cook, and you know.....life.
Working out today was back up to about 80%. The cardio is still a little tough on the calves today but I had so much more energy to jump around for 30 solid minutes. I did all 40 reps of every set in the mat work which was a first for me today. Obviously the muscles are already changing because Monday I couldn't to 10 straight and today I made it to 40 without a break!! Milestone #1!! So to sum up Day 4 I'd have to say, energetic, fulfilling, and happy :) Got a huge weekend ahead so need to make sure the energy stays up like this today! So Day 4 down 26 (86 for big goal) to go! Night night~
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. HA! That applesauce looks great. I do the same thing all the time when cooking - can never get the serving sizes straight and next thing I know I'm feeding the neighborhood. Love reading y'alls updates. Keep in touch

    -Dave

    ReplyDelete