Monday, April 6, 2009

Rick and Bubba







These guys are awesome right!!! So what's the deal with the local radio stations in Mobile not picking them up? We need Rick and Bubba back on the radio in Mobile people!! These guys are are halarious and on my morning commutes when I had nothing in the world to listen to for my 2 and a half hour drives across my country territory it was such a relief to half these comedians brighten up my morning. I always knew no matter what mood I was in in the morning they're comic relief was sure to put me in a stitch. Not to mention their Christian platform in which they take a stand can really make you scream "Hallelujah Brother" to topics that you dont really hear brought up on morning radio. I just love these guys and since we're moving from Dothan back to Mobile it sure would be nice to if we could take our friends with us. Since we've been home the past couple of weeks we were able to meet these two guys while they were down at the Wharf in Orange Beach doing a live radio broadcast. Very cool guys

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Mobile doesn't pick up Rick & Bubba?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live in the Spanish fort area and had 14.1 fm as our rickand bubba AM show. As I do work offshore and do not have them avaliable there, I was very disappointed when I came in and found no rick and bubba on the radio. What station in this area carries them? What happened to their show? Monkey Grass!! nathans239@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rick and Bubba!!! I hate you can't hear them. We had Golden Tickets this June and we had a great time. Hope you can hear them soon!!!

    ReplyDelete