Thursday, February 5, 2009

The next chapter

This week has been more relaxing than I can ever remember having in many many years. Come to think of it, I dont ever remember having more than a week off to do whatever I wanted besides the time in between college breaks and Christmas vacations. I lost my job with Pfizer this past Friday due to company downsizing. To some people's dismay, no I am not sad by the fact that I lost my job because this is finally the opportunity that I have been praying for for a long time to finally move home. I never wanted to quit my job and this was the perfect opportunity to take the severence and start the new chapter of my life back in Mobile. I really couldnt have been more happier by the way it all turned out.


I thought there was nothing to do in Dothan before I lost my job? Now Im about to lose my mind! I had lunch with Cile and Robert on Tuesday and Wednesday but that was all I've really done. Ive lived on the computer, searching for jobs but thats getting monotonous real quick. I have worked out everyday this week, twice today, just to have something to do. I really do think I may be a little bit ADD because most people would greet this first week of no meetings and no appointments with open arms.



I do have to say I have enjoyed one thing: finally getting
to dive into the teen sensation and hype of "Twilight". I
havent been able to put the book down. I got it over Christmas but havent had the time to give up my life to devote to reading it but now that I have an open calendar I decided I was ready to take on the series. And now I understand what all the fuss is over..... very intriguing...I love it!!






1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I found your blog through Layla. I'm glad you're enjoying your time off, and I'm super impressed that you worked out twice in one day! I know you will find a GREAT job! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete