Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

Well today is Inauguration Day and I have to say no matter whether you swing Left or Right, choose Blue or Red, today has been a very bone chilling memorable day in history. You'd have to know me enough to know that I dont get into the political arena very much but today has had me very engaged in the life and family we call our leaders. They're not only just people that control the Free World but parents to these two little girls and they're picking up they're entire life and moving into a life every person only dreams of having. Can you only imagine what it must feel like for President Bush to lay his head on his pillow tonight in his own bed in Texas and go to sleep for the first time without the weight of the world on his shoulders. Its very majestic that our country can change the reign of power with such a sense of ease. Very cool I think!
Well tonight its just the Ramicans and me. Seth got called to a meeting in Montgomery to make a presentation for some other district managers so tonight its a bachelorette pad (including Ramsey). I plan on watching this Inaugration stuff I've Tevo'd all day and catching up on some shows...We'll see what the night holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment