Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome to Blogger

So this is what blogging is..... I finally had to jump on this band wagon and start blogging about my life. Well since this is my first post on blogspot I'll give a run down of what is going on with Ally and Seth (and little Ramsey). We just got of the Christmast holiday and its always a rough patch coming back to work whenever you have two weeks of freedom. We had a great break though. We spent the most of it in Mobile with family and did a lot of eating, yum! Seth and I gave each other the Nintendo Wii (yes we broke down and bought one) and we have had a blast playing it since being back home. We also just added the Mario Cart and its my favorite! Although Im a horrible driver... While we were home we also went to the Sugar Bowl which was fun, although the drive home was kind of solemn. But it was definently an experience.

We are still living in Dothan and wow how time has flown by. I cant believe that it has been a little more than two years since we got married and came to live in this itty bitty town. We are still eager to move home (eager doesnt come close to how we really feel) but the opportunity might just be right around the corner. My company is going through a huge transition these next couple of months and unfortunately making cuts withing the sales force. Seth is still working with Wells Fargo Financial and he surprisingly enough is doing pretty well considering all the buzz with the financial market right now. I think he's just ready to pursue something different, I think he's getting burned out doing what he's doing.

Oh yea, I went to see Celine Dion this past weekend in Atlanta!! My dream finally came true! Ive wanted to see her my whole life, and it was amazing! Well I guess that's all for now....Ive got to save something for later. I hope everyone enjoys the life of The Sanders!

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment